Exo Mech Update
No Man's Sky 2.4
No Man’s Sky 2.4 Exo Mech Update has dropped and has a whole host of patch notes for changes, bug fixes and new stuff with improved functionality to existing exocrafts!
Small hotfix patch with a Crucial fix and 4 other lesser notes for the No Man’s Sky 2.41 Exo Mech Update. More bug fix patches are expected soon as the patch settles in.
No Man’s Sky Exo Mech Update 2.42 just hit experimental with 10 new patch notes fixing Minotaur and Performance issues among other things. Bugs and Glitches getting squashed daily.
- Fixed localised temperature text in the Minotaur cockpit.
- Fix to prevent oxygen from continuing to deplete if you enter the Minotaur while under water.
- Fixed the restore terrain effect when piloting the Minotaur.
- Fixed Minotaur animations after summoning the Minotaur.
- Fixed to show Vignette & Scanlines options again on PC.
- Fixed NPC ships getting stuck at the space station entrance.
- Fixed a bug which was causing performance issues on PC.
- Removed duplicated decals from the Exocraft customiser.
- Fixed decals drawing incorrectly when in the Roamer cockpit.
- Fixed the red colour option when customising banners.
- Fixed an issue on PC that could force cursor input to the edge of the screen.
- Fixed an issue which could cause weather, Sentinel activity and a number of other planet stats to change.
- Fixed an issue that caused Minotaur upgrade modules to be missing from the Exocraft technology shop aboard the Space Station.
- Fixed an Xbox-only issue that caused each new interaction to need a new button press, eg when mass-harvesting plants.
- Fixed an issue in PSVR that made interaction too sensitive.
- Fixed an issue which allowed beam weapons to appear inside the cockpit of the Minotaur in VR.
- Added a small number of missing decals to the Exocraft Customiser.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that caused Exocraft cockpit not to match the customisation of their exterior.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that prevented the Living Ship from playing takeoff and landing animations.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that could place players outside the terrain when exiting the Minotaur inside a cave.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that allowed Exocraft to occasionally fall through terrain.
- Fixed a console-only crash that could occur when landing on an Exploration Frigate.
- Fixed a crash related to hiding power lines.